Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Suddenly...Chicken Pasta

My mom has been making an awesome chicken pasta for a few years.  She makes a big batch and everybody eats on it for days.  Did I mention it's awesome?

What you need:

3-5 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 Bottle teriyaki sauce
Montreal seasoning
2 Boxes Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Pasta Classic
1 Bag pepperonis
1 Small bottle Italian dressing
1 Cup mayonaise
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 Tablespoon milk

What you do:

Marinade the chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce for a few hours (I prefer overnight). Season chicken breasts with Montreal seasoning and grill.  Cut chicken and pepperoni into small pieces.

Boil pasta and drain.

Mix mayonnaise,  one seasoning packet from Suddenly Salad box, sugar and milk.

Mix pasta, chicken, pepperoni and mayonaise mixture together.  Add Italian dressing to moisten pasta to taste.

I like to add feta cheese to mine before eating.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 25 year old teacher living in St. Petersburg, Florida. I have an amazing life: great family, great friends, an awesome job and the opportunity to experience a lot in life. Enjoy :)

Blogs about: